Whats next for this game?

Here we can chat about all things Relicblade. Talk about your favorite lore, model, your admiration and adoration of all things Metal King.
Yvain

Whats next for this game?

Post by Yvain » Sat May 26, 2018 4:49 am

Sean is hard at work finishing off the kick starter and supporting Cons, but what is next for this game? What would you guys want to see?

I would pay money for a fluff book that describes some more lore in Sean's world. I know the game is good as a sandbox, but the item he has already made are fun and interesting.

I would also pay for a book that is just scenarios and maybe a few campaign structures.

More Dwarves would be fun.

guapo

Re: Whats next for this game?

Post by guapo » Mon May 28, 2018 4:11 am

I, too would like to see some more fleshed out lore -remember that we're still waiting for 'The Fate of the Firstborn' -campaignbook which should remedy some of that.

I would really like to see more Dwarves too and the also the curiously well-spoken goblins who described the Hellhound Berserker.

But first at foremost I would like more Keyword-specific Upgrade cards to further distinguish the different character types.

Yvain

Post by Yvain » Tue May 29, 2018 4:20 pm

Didn't know there was a campaign booking coming out. Literally the two main things I am asking for!

Reolus

Post by Reolus » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:51 pm

I agree with guapo. I think that more upgrade cards would be the first thing I would ask for after the new campaign book.

WSUJSteve

Post by WSUJSteve » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:02 am

Yvain wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 4:20 pm
Didn't know there was a campaign booking coming out. Literally the two main things I am asking for!
Not only is there The Seekers Handbook (the campaign book) but there's another supplement coming soon. I'm not sure if it'll be a print release, or a digital only release, but it will contain more scenarios and what not.

The Seeker's Handbook is an absolute must-buy.