Questing Knight which card?

Here we can chat about all things Relicblade. Talk about your favorite lore, model, your admiration and adoration of all things Metal King.
Thomithy

Questing Knight which card?

Post by Thomithy » Wed May 16, 2018 8:07 pm

Which card do I use for the questing Knight? It didn’t come with one.

guapo

Re: Questing Knight which card?

Post by guapo » Thu May 17, 2018 6:59 am

What didn't come with one? The miniature doesn't come with a card.

It is in the Two Player Battle Set (Out of Print) or the Wave One Deck download.

Thomithy

Post by Thomithy » Sat May 19, 2018 4:13 pm

I bought it as an add on as the two player battle set isn’t available therefore guess the necessary cards aren’t available either. Not a print and play type. Darn, would have been good to understand before I bought. Thanks for the info.

guapo

Post by guapo » Sun May 20, 2018 5:11 am

Yeah, some of the info isn't quite there always. But the Wave One download is like 5 bucks and pretty essential as it contains al the upgrades from the base set. Print, sleeve with a regular playing card for rigidity and you're off!

Thomithy

Post by Thomithy » Sun May 20, 2018 11:08 am

So now I’ve downloaded the PDFs and researched custom printing for cards but the pdfs don’t seem to have the card back. Is that located anywhere so I can maintain uniformity.

Thomithy

Post by Thomithy » Sun May 20, 2018 11:09 am

For what I thought was an easy to jump into small skirmish miniatures game, I’m finding it’s not new to the genre friendly as on would hope.

michael

Post by michael » Tue May 22, 2018 4:49 am

There is no way to get the card back. You might try e-mailing Sean. He's super easy to work with and quite accommodating. He may have some more cards he is willing to sell you. I completely understand the "print and play" thing not being for everyone. Particularly if you are anal like me. :D Again, e-mail Sean. He's awesome.

Yvain

Post by Yvain » Tue May 22, 2018 5:29 am

You could try scanning your existing cards and using the image. However, I concur with Michael. Sean is a great dude and very helpful.

guapo

Post by guapo » Tue May 22, 2018 11:45 am

I concur -email Sean!

I've had several correspondences and he is super friendly and really wants to break the barrier and for you to play Relicblade!

Reolus

Post by Reolus » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:55 pm

Hopefully Sean brings back a form of the 2 player starter set. It was perfect for getting into the game, coming with all of the cards, tokens and good starting models for a new player.

To the point, I agree with everyone else and would email Sean. I have emailed him numerous times and he has always been very quick to answer and very helpful.