Ogre Retiarius

Here we can chat about all things Relicblade. Talk about your favorite lore, model, your admiration and adoration of all things Metal King.
Reolus

Ogre Retiarius

Post by Reolus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:08 pm

Hi,

Just wondering which head people were assembling their ogres with. I think I will be using the helmeted head, but I will likely get another so I can have both haha.

Reolus

WSUJSteve

Re: Ogre Retiarius

Post by WSUJSteve » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:43 pm

I actually gave mine to a friend to get him started but I would probably go with the regular head... It's a close call though.

Reolus

Post by Reolus » Thu May 03, 2018 9:48 am

That was nice of you. One of the best things about Relicblade is the low model count required to get started. I find that it is less intimidating for new players to get into.

I am a big fan of the ogre, it reminds me of the Pit Fighter Ogre from Mordheim which is one of my favourite warbands.

WSUJSteve

Post by WSUJSteve » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:06 am

Reolus wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:48 am
That was nice of you. One of the best things about Relicblade is the low model count required to get started. I find that it is less intimidating for new players to get into.

I am a big fan of the ogre, it reminds me of the Pit Fighter Ogre from Mordheim which is one of my favourite warbands.
He's such a beast too.. Super strong, resilient.. And not even that pricey for what he brings to the table.