Help With A Few Questions Please

The actual forum for discussion of the rules.
pitsbrgparatrpr

Help With A Few Questions Please

Post by pitsbrgparatrpr » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:04 pm

Hello,
I had a few questions please:
1. An ability that "Stuns" an opponent. If I start my turn first and hit an opponent and stun them, and if they have not gone yet, if they go next, the Stun is over correct? As in it only lasts until they go, correct?

Otherwise, its best used if they already went so they cannot tie people up thus have someone "engaged" from moving, getting away, moving past them, etc?

but the Stun ability does not make them lose their turn?

2. The Critical Hit has me slightly confused?
If it requires one dice and needs s "4". If I use 3 dice (Charge, one for attack plus one Focus). For each one that scores a "4" I have a better critical? Or is that wrong?

If you use Focus, the Focus die MUST match for their to be a critical in any circumstance?

On a similar note, if you need a 3 and 4 to hit (2 dice shown), and you roll 3 dice and get 3, 4 and 5, is it a crit at level 2 since you matched both(1d6 extra)? Or is it level 1 since you had to match both but would be level 2 if the third dice matched one of them as well?
Thanks!!! Sorry if this is confusing.

DBurkeG

Re: Help With A Few Questions Please

Post by DBurkeG » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:36 am

2. I believe the bonus charge die is used instead of an unused AD die. If you move into contact for the first time in that characters activation you will use that same movement AD as part of your attack. A one AD attack would use the movement die again. A two AD attack would use the movement die plus a die from your AD pool. A focus die could also be added. All dice used must match a die face shown next to the attack ability and each shown face must be matched for the attack to be a critical success. If you roll 2 or more dice needing to get one 4, then all dice must show a 4 for the attack to count as a critical. Extra dice rolled make it easier to succeed but harder to crit. In your example of needing a 3 and a 4 you would need to get a 3 and a 4 and any extra dice would need to show a 3 or 4 on their faces.